You may qualify to help if you meet specific convalescent plasma and regular blood donation eligibility requirements as below:
- You have tested positive on a COVID-19 lab test.
- Are at least 17 years old and weigh 110 lbs. Additional weight requirements apply for donors age 18 or younger.
- Are in good health. You generally feel well, even if you're being treated for a chronic condition.
- Have a prior, verified diagnosis of COVID-19, but are now you are symptom-free and fully recovered from COVID-19.
- It has been at least 14 days since you’ve recovered
- Reports Required
- Positive Confirmed Report
- Antibody Test Report if Any.
- If already given,plasma need to complete 7 days.
If you meet all the criteria above and are willing to help, please complete the Donor Request form. Thank you for your willingness to help patients in need!