- Few decades ago, villagers had many traditional vocations that generated local jobs for them (pottery, ghani oil processing, goldsmith, woodcraft, stone carving etc).
- Every village was considered self reliant and money stayed in the local economy bringing prosperity to the villagers.
- These traditional occupations are now dying very quickly leading to mass migration to the cities.
Develop self-sufficient villages by providing
- Essential skill sets in traditional occupations & trades
- Cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit among the youth.
- In the initial phase, the team is planning to install the traditional oil processing units (Ghani ka tel) that costs Rs 1 lakh each.
- Seminars by successful business people to inspire the entrepreneurial skills among the large unemployed rural youth.
- Share the information on Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) and other loan initiatives.
- Connect the ground team with overseas Rajasthani/ Marwari community and inspire them to help adopt the village in Rajasthan