Project Vision (Highlight) :
Project Saarthi aims to be provide young budding students/graduates support, to chart out their career paths whether they are pursuing entrepreneurship, jobs or self-employment. It aims to start providing youth with the necessary support and guidance in the form of mentorships.
- 50 students actively being mentored.
- Reached about 800 students.
- 3 Info/Counseling sessions.
Problem Statement/Current Situation:
- 700 mil expected youth in 18 - 25 in next 5-10 years.
- Big gap between academic achievement and professional readiness.
- Need for mentors to guide the young.
- Need to reach the most under-served colleges/universities in India.
Short term steps
- Develop website
- Info. system to track mentorships
- Expand to another university.