The youths in Bardoli area are very talented and motivated but are highly underutilized because of lack of essential vocational skills. On the other hand the local job demand is not met in many areas because of this mismatch in skills.
- Set up five Skill Development Centers for skills that are in high demand locally
- Inspire the youths with entrepreneurial spirit by conducting regular seminars by successful businessmen
- Sri Sri Bardoli Gyan Mandir has taken the responsibility to manage the operations of these five centers
Plan of action
- To train thousands of youths of India, SSRDP has tied up with PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) by opening skill development centers all across India.
- OVBI is setting up five such skill development centers in and around the Bardoli area where there is a acute shortage of skilled labor pool because of the mismatch is skills
- NRIs are coming forward to take the responsibility for the initial set up of these centers which are approximately Rs 10 lakhs each
- Identified team from Bardoli will be sent to Art of Living International Center, Bangalore to attend the master training program to train the trainers
- Every youth undergoing skill development program will also be provided Art of Living YLTP programs to nurture their leadership qualities and prevent substance abuse
Pradhan Mantra Kushal Vikas Yojana: PMKVY Guidelines (2016-2020)